If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Terrible Movie Titles
(06-11-2018, 05:15 PM)The_Doctor Wrote: Live Free or Die Hard (Actually kinda like the title but cheesy still) 

Is that the 4th one? In the UK it's just called "Die Hard 4.0".
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(06-11-2018, 05:32 PM)The Scribbling Man Wrote:
(06-11-2018, 05:15 PM)The_Doctor Wrote: Live Free or Die Hard (Actually kinda like the title but cheesy still) 

Is that the 4th one? In the UK it's just called "Die Hard 4.0".
[font=Raleway, sans-serif]Interesting. But yeah that's the fourth title for the US[/font]
My Edits:

Completed and Pending: 
Star Wars: Echoes of Destiny

Future Edits:
Anchorman 2: Completely extended version
Project Darksaber
Do or Die Hard (A Good Day to Die Hard edit)
Batman movie edited from Batman vs Superman

If they ever make another Die Hard movie, I want them to title it "Old Habits Die Hard".
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
T2 : Trainspotting

Danny Boyle said they used the T2 prefix as the characters from the movie would have found it amusing. Seemed like rather an odd reason to me for that title choice but I suppose 'slightly' more inventive than Trainspotting 2. I was pretty indifferent to the film as well.
"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" needs to be up there... how can we forget? Big Grin
Wolverine: An X-Men Story
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
Worst title that thankfully wasn't: "Spacemen from Pluto". The studio president insisted that "Back to the Future" be so renamed (He saw that George reads a story by that title in one scene in the movie). Fortunately for everyone, Spielberg came to the writers rescue and got the original name to stick.
Imagine how unappealing the fanedits would sound: Hill Valley Spacemen Chronicles, The Greater Scott of Pluto Edition.
"Now You See Me 2". I will forever think it was a huge missed opportunity not to call it "Now You Don't".

Also, "Snakes On A Plane", enough said.
(06-12-2018, 01:11 AM)hbenthow Wrote:

If they ever make another Die Hard movie, I want them to title it "Old Habits Die Hard".

I've thought that for a while! In fact, if I (or anyone really) can ever fix A Good Day to Die Hard, that'd be a great title.
My Edits:

Completed and Pending: 
Star Wars: Echoes of Destiny

Future Edits:
Anchorman 2: Completely extended version
Project Darksaber
Do or Die Hard (A Good Day to Die Hard edit)
Batman movie edited from Batman vs Superman
[Image: 51HCH67839L._SY445_.jpg]