• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

slekyr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm actually more excited for this than Venom.  I don't keep up with Spider-Man comics so I'm not too familiar with the various storylines but it looks very interesting and I am really digging the animation style.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's alright, I wouldn't recommend a lot of the current Spider books...except maybe Spidey/Deadpool, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Renew Your Vows

slekyr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zarius said:
It's alright, I wouldn't recommend a lot of the current Spider books...except maybe Spidey/Deadpool, Spectacular Spider-Man, and Renew Your Vows

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look into those.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not intrigued. Animation (apart from Aardman's claymation) is a tough sell for me generally, and I don't like the intentionally stuttered frames or the prospect of yet another origin story/young Spidey being mentored flick. I'll stick with the Holland MCU movies for the foreseeable future, thanks.

slekyr

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Not intrigued. Animation (apart from Aardman's claymation) is a tough sell for me generally, and I don't like the intentionally stuttered frames or the prospect of yet another origin story/young Spidey being mentored flick. I'll stick with the Holland MCU movies for the foreseeable future, thanks.

I'm the exact opposite.  I tend to gravitate towards animated things and also tend to me more lenient when critiquing it as well.  I applaud unique forms of animation and look forwards to new styles.  As for another origin of Spider-Man I'm ok with it since it's not another Peter Parker.  I've enjoyed most of the DC Animated Universe and looking forward to more from Marvel.

Top Bottom