• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fan Edit collection poster

michaelprstn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone have a "generic" fan edits collection poster? Or something with the FanEdit logo? I keep my fan edits in folders next to my ripped DVDs/Blu Rays of the originals, but would like to have a good poster for the Fan edits collection. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
By fanedits colectioncare you referring to theryaney's cover series?

michaelprstn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I mean a cover/poster I could use to say "inside this folder are all my fan edits" not relating to a specific movie/edit, just a general one for my library

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You could always you the banner found at the too of the page and remove everything but the logo.
fe_banner_logo_03.png

michaelprstn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
See here's me thinking it was complicated, didn't even occur to me to do that. Thank you!

Top Bottom