• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Week of May 27, 2018 – New Fanedit Release

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There is one next fanedit release this week, Bobson Dugnutt's Back to the Future: Greater Scott Edition.

Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the maverick scientist Doc Brown. The Greater Scott Edition extends Back to the Future to it\'s longest possible length using a variety of sources. All deleted and extended scenes have been masterfully reintegrated into the movie, adding 10 new scenes and 8 more minutes of footage.

This is the discussion thread for Week of May 27, 2018 – New Fanedit Release. Post away!

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
  • So glad this is finally on IFDB been excited for this edit its great if you have the time you should have a look

regularjoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would be interested in seeing a sample scene from this, the cut scenes are pretty rough and I can't imagine the transition from the movie to the added material is seamless.  I don't mean this as a criticism, I'd just like to see a sample.  The OP makes no note if anything was done to clean up the cut scenes.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
regularjoe said:
I would be interested in seeing a sample scene from this, the cut scenes are pretty rough and I can't imagine the transition from the movie to the added material is seamless.  I don't mean this as a criticism, I'd just like to see a sample.  The OP makes no note if anything was done to clean up the cut scenes.

If you check in the forum thread, I've posted a few clips there of my cleaned up version. Here's one for instence. I've changed it slightly for the release version though it's almost the same. It was real rough when I started

regularjoe

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Good work - they still stand out but it's nothing that would bother me.
I did my own take on the trilogy and made two versions, one with cut scenes and one without as (like you said) the quality is pretty rough.

Top Bottom