If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

theryaney is now a mod
In the short time theryaney has been a member of this community, less than a year, he's impressed us with his participation and knowledge of the site and its rules. Because of this we offered him -- and he accepted -- a position on the staff as a moderator.

Welcome to the team, theryaney!
Wow! Congratulations, theryaney !
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
Congratulations theryaney !
Yes, congratulations and thanks for helping out Smile .

Congrats Smile
[Image: 1ec85d9cae07c316f34d515194859e8f.png]
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
theryaney - The combination of your now-red name text and Star Wars profile pic make you look like a Sith Lord. It's certain to command fear into any troublemakers Wink

IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
(05-09-2018, 02:23 PM)Neglify Wrote: [Image: 1ec85d9cae07c316f34d515194859e8f.png]

I'm not even sure there's one owner.

Congrats and welcome aboard.  Now get to work  Big Grin
At the very least one owner, since Al Gore owns the internet.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP-LHtg534ZZ-9BNhgVNO...691moxfr9w]