If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Scribbling Man joins the ifdb Academy
The Scribbling Man has kindly volunteered to join our ifdb reviewing "Academy". Having another pair of hands should further speed up the wait between submission and review. As always, thanks everybody for being patient.

Thanks The Scribbling Man and welcome to Starfleet The Academy! Smile

[Image: 51EVM%2BmxmcL._SX463_.jpg]
Congratulations! Cool
congrats
Well done!
It's not the years, it's the mileage.
I'm writing a book! Check out my progress at Good Morning, Page
And I see he's already taken his proper seat in class, in the back, scribbling on a piece of paper.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
way to be, man.

NOW, Get To Work !!!!

[Image: clerks0505.JPG]
Firstling attempt coming soon. i hope.
Congratulations, Scribbling Man!
Well wishes. Smile
Thanks, everyone!  Big Grin

(05-01-2018, 03:49 PM)Neglify Wrote: And I see he's already taken his proper seat in class, in the back, scribbling on a piece of paper.

Just practicing my circles. 

[Image: animaatjes-spongebob-183953.gif]
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
Congrats, Mr. Scribbler!