• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Has anyone noticed this about the FE logo?

WingMantis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The FE logo looks like a Devo hat when it's really small (browser tab)  :D

addiesin said:
Say what?

613r4cekQ%2BL._SY355_.jpg

Google is ever enlightening.

I'm guessing you didn't notice Addiesin's profile pic.

@"addiesin" - are these something you wear regularly?

The Scribbling Man said:

I made a reference to Devo somewhere a while back and thought at the time the avatar change would punctuate the joke. Nobody noticed then and this is the first it's come up since. But I like Devo, so whip it.

addiesin said:
The Scribbling Man said:

I made a reference to Devo somewhere a while back and thought at the time the avatar change would punctuate the joke. Nobody noticed then and this is the first it's come up since. But I like Devo, so whip it.

I'm new here. I did a search before I posted this to make sure there wasn't a thread about this already. I saw that post you made about Devo joke going over peoples head.

I'm not a Devo devotee so it went over my head too. But I remember listening to an 8-track tape growing up haha.

To be fair, I don't remember the joke and it probably wasn't very good. But yeah, I do see the resemblance. Passes the eye squint test.

Also,  just caught this:
WingMantis said:
 Devo devotee

Pretty good.

Q: Are we not nerds?
A: No, we are devoted dorks!

I'm not a Devo fan.  Nothing against them, just never really cared either way.  I say this just to provide context to the following brief story:

My first exposure to the song Neglify parodied was this:

And I had no idea what he was saying.  I was nine years old, and I thought he was saying "are we not men, we are evil."

Now I’m hoping @"addiesin"’s X-Men edit will be entirely rescored with Mark Mothersbaugh music.

Back
Top Bottom