• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Happy New Nearly Newly Nightly 420

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mc6GGz5

Are img broke for everyone or just me?

Mc6GGz5

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I feel like Neglify is getting slowly and progressively more "hi" as time goes on. Soon he will reach a point where he does not simply "exist", but has become a part of the very fabric of the fanedit.org server.

Just a heads up.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Just Another Couple Days in the Life of Neglify"

NOT SAFE FOR SQUARES. CIRCLES AND OBLONGS ONLY.

4/19 -

High AF all day. Then nighttime came so I met up with my homeboy so we could take too much acid. (But we didn't take too much too much so we were all good.) We cruised around Haight high listening to tunes and then headed into the park to get higher.

4/20 -

Higher than angel titties all night. So my dawg and I were kicking it with Peter the Pirate and listening to King Crimson construKct some light. We cruised through the park until we got to 19th Ave and headed Southish. By this time it was past 1 AM so the buses officially sucked. We traversed down 19th for a while until the 91 picked us up and took us a little further. The bus kicked all us stoned fuckers off and my bro decided to take the easy way home so we said peace and I headed West.

In the wee hours of the morning I found myself cruising down Font Street, wondering if I could change the font of the sign with my mind. I realized of course not I can't do that stupid shit so I kept going. I bombed through the streets for awhile until I reached the ocean.

In the 4 AM hour I was able to listen to A Perfect Circle eat the elephant. In the 5 AM hour I basked in the purple rain before the sun could kill the night.

Once I was exposed in the light I headed North. I made it back to my pad so I could listen to the disasterpiece of garbage called "The Life of Pablo (19 Track Edition)" while I rearranged the garbage in my life.

Just before the AM hours expired I decided to head back out into the wild jungle known as civilization. Not far from my front yard I found a box of joints that had been left for me to smoke. So then there I was smoking two joints while watching the Golden Gate Bridge get obscured by clouds and listening to all sorts of sweet sounds emanating from my silicon box next to my breast.

Shortly after this I realized I had a set of colars I wanted to use to eat some elephants of my own. I headed down to the park and found a comfortable place to commit my hate crimes. Here, allow me to lay out the steps:

Volume I - Have all the elements you need.
Part 2 - Get the shitts ready. (Not pictured: the drugs and the music.)
Step 3 - Things are going along nicely now, keep it steady.
#420 - I hope you know how to do things backwards if need be.
Step 5 - Finished. Look at all those colours.
Part 6 - Oh look, this group of elephants is split right in two.
Volume VII - Now another entity can begin again.

In the 4 PM hour I watched this kick-ass thing called "Cartoon All-Stars To The Rescue". Seriously, watch this immediately, it's astounding. It opened the stash box and let loose the purple ghost to assist me in beheading the Crimson King while I smoked two joints.

Then I passed the fuck out and did this thing that humans call "sleep".

4/21 -

I woke up at precisely 12:02 AM and was glad that 4/20 was over. I slept most of this day and while I wasn't snoozing I listened to wonderful music and drank a little liquor and smoked a little herb.

Don't even get me started on 4/22. That day turns my world upside down every damn time.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
I feel like Neglify is getting slowly and progressively more "hi" as time goes on. Soon he will reach a point where he does not simply "exist", but has become a part of the very fabric of the fanedit.org server.

Just a heads up.

Bye Good.

Just a heads down, but my "existence" is already in question. And I derped my seeds deep into FE's servers eons ago.

Hi.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm off for a summer vacation in the California woods. I'll see y'all on the flip side, and I look forward to catching up with what everybody creates.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Watch out for the Yeti, they get pretty aggressive this time of year.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ride the sasquatch spacecraft, brother, ride.

c7c3e1989eaf092ba61eca700c06f1f7--steve-austin-bionic-woman.jpg

(you can tell he was a '70s sasquatch.)

Top Bottom