If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

JULY 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Never Hike Alone A Friday the 13th Fan Movie
Has anyone seen this movie?  I gotta say, probably the fifth best Friday the 13th movie ever made.  They did an outstanding job on this one.  And Thom Matthew cast as Tommy again was epic.  Big props to the film maker.  I backed this Kickstarter and got the signed Blu-ray and poster coming this Sept-Oct.
MikeDrew87

"I got good news and bad news, girls. The good news is your dates are here."
"What's the bad news?"
"They're dead."

"What is this? A homicide, or a bad B-movie?"

-Detective Ray Cameron (Night of the Creeps)
i agree its definitely one of the best friday the 13th fanfilms out there. it really play homage to the source material
 "Willy Wonka:

So shines a good deed in a weary world.
The full film is on Youtube for those interested in watching it:

Currently underway: Aberrant  - A Disturbing Behaviour double feature |
Planning/in preparation: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 11 Evil Exes Edition v2 | The Shadow Over Innsmouth (Dagon) v2| Eurotrip: The Long Way Round v2
Completed: IFDB Listing | Ideas thread
Thanks That One Guy for sharing the YouTube link. Definitely worth a watch, hope this guy dabs into some more jason territory or even Freddy.
MikeDrew87

"I got good news and bad news, girls. The good news is your dates are here."
"What's the bad news?"
"They're dead."

"What is this? A homicide, or a bad B-movie?"

-Detective Ray Cameron (Night of the Creeps)
Anyone else bought the Blu-ray/VHS release?