• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Never Hike Alone A Friday the 13th Fan Movie

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone seen this movie?  I gotta say, probably the fifth best Friday the 13th movie ever made.  They did an outstanding job on this one.  And Thom Matthew cast as Tommy again was epic.  Big props to the film maker.  I backed this Kickstarter and got the signed Blu-ray and poster coming this Sept-Oct.

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i agree its definitely one of the best friday the 13th fanfilms out there. it really play homage to the source material

That One Guy

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The full film is on Youtube for those interested in watching it:

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks That One Guy for sharing the YouTube link. Definitely worth a watch, hope this guy dabs into some more jason territory or even Freddy.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TinyBreadMouse said:
Anyone else bought the Blu-ray/VHS release?

I have... bought a copy of the blu ray and VHS... apparently they've just started shipping!  Can't wait - seriously one of the best fan films ever made.

TinyBreadMouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LastSurvivor said:
TinyBreadMouse said:

I have... bought a copy of the blu ray and VHS... apparently they've just started shipping!  Can't wait - seriously one of the best fan films ever made.

I bought VHS/Blu-Ray/signed script.
I haven't been following the release schedule closely though, so I'm not sure when they're planning to send the scripts out. Either way, very excited. It definitely was one of the better fan films. It's a shame the fan film community has hit its over-saturation point.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TinyBreadMouse said:
LastSurvivor said:
TinyBreadMouse said:

I bought VHS/Blu-Ray/signed script.
I haven't been following the release schedule closely though, so I'm not sure when they're planning to send the scripts out. Either way, very excited. It definitely was one of the better fan films. It's a shame the fan film community has hit its over-saturation point.

Nice.. I almost went for the script - kinda wish I had now.  I'm a big F13th fan, so I was delighted to see how well made this was... it would probably be in my top 5 Friday films to be honest.  

I'm all for fan films, but the bar now has been risen very high, so I'm only going to be interested in ones with good acting and great photography etc... I'd recommend Spirit of Haddonfield as well ;)

TinyBreadMouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LastSurvivor said:
I'm all for fan films, but the bar now has been risen very high, so I'm only going to be interested in ones with good acting and great photography etc... I'd recommend Spirit of Haddonfield as well ;)

I'll check it out, thanks! I'll upload pics of the script when I receive it as well.

Top Bottom