If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Poll: What was your Favorite Edit in March 2018?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man by Bobson Dugnutt
28.00%
7 28.00%
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug – Arkenstone Edition by Kerr
16.00%
4 16.00%
Stephen King’s IT: The Cinematic Cut by Conrad MacIntyre
16.00%
4 16.00%
Die Hard ’til Midnight by Sinbad
12.00%
3 12.00%
Harry Potter and the Boy Who Never Lived: Part 1 by RollWave
4.00%
1 4.00%
The Incredible Shrinking Man: B+ Movie Edition by The Scribbling Man
4.00%
1 4.00%
Doctor Who: Rose - Eight to Nine Edition by Zarius
4.00%
1 4.00%
Man of Steel: An Ideal of Hope by samspider3
16.00%
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FEOTM Poll – March 2018
(04-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Conrad MacIntyre Wrote: I like the idea of Pennywise and Smaug teaming up to try and topple Spider-Man.

Someone needs to figure out a way to edit together this crossover.

I'm not an artist by any definition of the word, nor have I seen the 2nd Hobbit or It, but I made this to illustrate how it would go

[Image: 1ZUJM4j.png]
Due to the laser vision, that depiction looks more like "Batman Spiderman vs Superman (+ a dragon)" to me... Tongue

Edit: Flip. At this point, it's Die Hard that has a mind for Spiderman to Die Harder...   Wink
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
My edit-so nice, they named it twice Tongue
I'm guessing Spiderman has won this round...

Congratulations, Bobson! Smile

IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
Congrats Bobson! well deserved!! Smile
This was a close one Congrats Bobson An amazing edit and a well deserved win
All hail Spidey.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
I've been off hiking for the past few days and this is a nice suprise to come back to. Thank you to everyone who voted for me and to congratulations to all the other editors who released editors in the past month. Although I didn't get to check them out, I've heard great things about them and judging the amount of votes, they were.
(05-03-2018, 06:00 PM)Bobson Dugnutt Wrote: congratulations to all the other editors who released editors in the past month. 

Well, they wouldn't give me thier vote, so there was no point in keeping them hostage.