• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Sinbad Wins February 2018 FEOTM

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Really glad to hear you enjoyed it, I had two ideas for the Jennifer actress change thing. The first option was to change to Elisabeth Shue at the end of the first episode after Marty has awoken in the new 1985, that way its feasible that she might be different in some way. Marty could have inadvertently messed up Jennifers parents meeting too, and maybe she had a different father?  It begs the question though would new memories form in Marty's head when the past is changed the previous scene suggests not.

I went for the second option in the end its quite common for supporting actors not to return after filming a pilot episode. So if we are splitting hairs it kinda works in the context of the first episode being an as yet uncomissioned pilot episode. Thats the way I tried to present it anyway... Thanks again for the feedback @Movievore its greatly appreciated.

Movievore

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't think of the character change as it could happen in a pilot episode, and I like the idea ! :)

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm very glad this was approved and won FEOTM from the amount of time you spent on it and how great it is

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SonofSinbad said:
I'm very glad this was approved and won FEOTM from the amount of time you spent on it and how great it is
I feel a " Daaaad can I possibly have...." coming on.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dadd can i have some vbucks for fortnite only joking

Top Bottom