• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Sinbad Wins February 2018 FEOTM

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No surprises there ;)

Congratulations, @"Sinbad" !

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congrats to Sinbad. That edit was some sweet badniS :)

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aww thanks guys what an Easter present, well done to all the others in the competition this month (a lot of people owning the source obviously favoured me a bit with the voting spread) I am really honoured.Thanks to all those who voted for me :) I will be having a celebratory beer or three later!!! :D

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

But in all seriousness, congratulations on the win.  ;)

Hal9000

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't left a review yet since I still have three episodes left to watch, but I have immensely enjoyed this so far, down to the overly revealing "next time" bumpers. 
Congratulations!

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think you deserve some of the credit son for all your mistake checking!

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hal9000 said:
 down to the overly revealing "next time" bumpers. 
Congratulations!

Guilty as charged :D

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Later this year of course..might be a  bit of a spoiler but Marty discovers timetravel has the nasty side effect of turning you into a werewolf so he goes to new york to seek his fortune and then goes back in time to the vietnam war and eventually ends up working as doctor in a sleepy american town.  Sure to be another FEOTM winner!

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
So... when's season 2 out? ;)

@"Sinbad" Come to think of it this would be great too. How about an animated Season 2 based on the Telltale video game?

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Thats actually an excellent idea but my son is the expert on that one storyline wise as he's played through the game on Steam. Could well be a possibility at some point :)

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
^Thats actually an excellent idea but my son is the expert on that one storyline wise as he's played through the game on Steam. Could well be a possibility at some point :)
i loved that game so much i might play through it again one day

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
Aww thanks guys what an Easter present,  I will be having a celebratory beer or three later!!! :D

currently on number five :shy:

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sinbad said:
Sinbad said:
Aww thanks guys what an Easter present,  I will be having a celebratory beer or three later!!! :D

currently on number five :shy:

I'll be watching for typos ;)

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Never any shortage of them haha :D  with my posts  I do far more editing on these forum posts than I will ever do in Sony Vegas

Movievore

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations Sinbad !

This is well deserved ! You did an amazing job on the Hill Valley Chronicles. I enjoyed every minute of it (and still have some extra minutes to enjoy as I haven't seen it all (three episodes left) !

It was so great watching this great trilogy again, under a form of 25 minutes long TV Shows ! I thought I found a problem in the edit, but was rapidely back on track : My media server got an iccup in the middle of an episode !

Great work Sinbad !

And congratulations once again !

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^Much appreciated, great to hear you are enjoying it, always like to hear feedback be it good or bad. :)

Movievore

Reaction score
Trophy Points
And finally I was able to see all the episodes !

It was a real pleasure to see the whole trilogy again, I liked the idea of splitting it down to TV-episodes format and, gave me more options to watch it whenever I found time to do it.

Great work on the 1955 timeline ! Great work also on the end of each episodes, which as in today's tv shows, just make you want to see what's going to happen (I have to admit that I knew what was going to happen, as I saw the trilogy quite several times in the past, but anyway, each episodes end made me want to watch "you know, just one more" !)

I also liked the choice of scenes chosen for the very end credits, the way it's introduced, and smiled quite a few times remembering the original scenes where they came from !

I enjoyed every minutes of this edit, and can only highly recommend it to an BTTF fan !

The only detail, but this was already an issue back when the original film were released in theaters, was the fact that the actress playing Jennifer was different between the first and the two last movies. Not that this is really important, but when you get used to a face and then it's suddenly a different actor/actress playing the role in the next movies, I always need some time to adapt to the change and wonder why it occurred (which shouldn't be the point in watching the movie).

Well, that's it ! Great work Sinbad and thank you for your work.

Movievore

Top Bottom