• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Are there any aliens from another planet pretending to be Earth humans on this site?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Besides myself and blueyoda, of course.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am totally from the human planet Earth.

P0AnGko.jpg

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not me. But let me just say that as a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball; but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It is statistically unlikely that there are not any non earth aliens masquerading as humans on this site. If you were an alien cruising around in your low rider 'six-four ufo ss, why not just hack an orbiting internet satellite and post on this very site? I know that's the first thing I would do.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The staff may have some out of this world dance moves, but we're definitely human bipeds.
2033005778-3.gif

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Since you ask... space travel's in my blood, there ain't nothing I can do about it. Long journeys wear me out but I know, I can't live without it. Hopefully that answers your question.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
I would like to fanedit Earth please.

I'm not a fan of Earth so I can't do that. But if you try to fe it, I suggest do a FanMix or even a TV-to-Movie-to-Webisode-to-Opera type of thing. Maybe a good ol' Jorge Mementomix would be cool.

Oh wait... were you talking about that epic docuseries "Planet Earth"? I'm deffo a fan of that bad boy.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Of course I'm human, just look at my profile pic. It's from when I met the Michael Johnson, the king of popping

michael_jackson_desktop_hd-wallpaper_E.T.+the+Extra-Terrestrial_1982.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Of course I'm human, just look at my profile pic. It's from when I met E.T. The Extra Terrestrial.

michael_jackson_desktop_hd-wallpaper_E.T.+the+Extra-Terrestrial_1982.jpg

^ Fixed that joke for you.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i'm descended from exploding suns and microbial life, but then again, so are we all.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Are there any aliens from another planet pretending to be Earth humans on this site?

Oh, so you know huh?

Top Bottom