• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Awesome movie scenes

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hbenthow said:
bionicbob said:

...from the underrated gem Robert E. Howard biopic THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (1996)

Wow. I can't believe I've never heard of that before, especially considering that I'm a big Vincent D'Onofrio fan.

I was imagining at the end, we cut to a surprise wide shot and the girl is already running away into the distance :D .

590Men%20Running%20Through%20Wheat%20Field.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
One of the all-time scenes from 'Once Upon a Time in America'. Patsy thinks he's ready to "be a man", so buys a cream cake to give to a girl but he is still a child, so while he waits he can't resist tasting it...

Ennio Morricone's beautiful scoring carries the emotion of the scene. FYI: the kid, Brian Bloom is a now top voice actor for Marvel, DC, Wolfenstein etc.

hbenthow

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
FYI: the kid, Brian Bloom is a now top voice actor for Marvel, DC, Wolfenstein etc.

He also played The Bandit in several sequels after Burt Reynolds retired from the role.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That shot at 1:06, though:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Any day is a good day to re-watch that scene. It does have the effect that any version of that speech on stage, or on screen will never be as good because they won't have Patrick Doyle's score.

Top Bottom