• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Awesome movie scenes

Man, the intensity of this scene. I remember seeing it in theaters and almost jumping out of my seat when he throws the knife then calls it back.

I know this isn't a movie scene but its an awesome scene and ill never forget it.

Bad movie. Great scene. 

Best bit: 00:26 onwards.

In honor of The Mask of Zorro's 20th anniversary this week, how about a classic version of one of my favorite scenes... a civilized chit-chat between the hero and villain who hate each other's guts:

This is a scene I loved as a kid, and still appreciate:

The shots of the two flying reptiles fighting over the beach is just beautiful. I also love the way the camera pans across the clouds, following the action. Really, some of Harryhausen's best work.

This scene from Empire is simply one of the best in a film full of great moments. 

I post the following knowing full well Frink will ban me for it.

Ever since i started reading the books ive become addicted.

And i absolutely love this scene

This scene still makes the hairs stick up on the back of my neck, has to be one of the most memorable set pieces of recent years.

Just watched 'Marty' and this scene really stood out:

The Director keeps on medium shots so we see the expression through the hands, only employing two closeups for impact when the scene reaches it's apex.

The Twin Towers-starring Spider-Man 1 teaser has hit the interwebz in HD for the first time...

...from the underrated gem Robert E. Howard biopic THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (1996)

Gaith said:
The Twin Towers-starring Spider-Man 1 teaser has hit the interwebz in HD for the first time...

i'd never seen this, and i love it! damn i might even rewatch raimi's first spidey flick after this.

bionicbob said:

...from the underrated gem Robert E. Howard biopic THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (1996)

Wow. I can't believe I've never heard of that before, especially considering that I'm a big Vincent D'Onofrio fan.

Back
Top Bottom