If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Awesome movie scenes
This scene still makes the hairs stick up on the back of my neck, has to be one of the most memorable set pieces of recent years.

Prudes need prunes.

Loved the sfx in this scene.
[+] 1 user Likes Junglist Paja's post
Prudes need prunes.

Prudes need prunes.
Just watched 'Marty' and this scene really stood out:

The Director keeps on medium shots so we see the expression through the hands, only employing two closeups for impact when the scene reaches it's apex.
The Twin Towers-starring Spider-Man 1 teaser has hit the interwebz in HD for the first time...

[+] 5 users Like Gaith's post

...from the underrated gem Robert E. Howard biopic THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (1996)
"... let's go exploring!" -- CALVIN.
[+] 1 user Likes bionicbob's post
(08-01-2019, 06:03 PM)Gaith Wrote: The Twin Towers-starring Spider-Man 1 teaser has hit the interwebz in HD for the first time...

i'd never seen this, and i love it! damn i might even rewatch raimi's first spidey flick after this.
What has hardened will never win.
[+] 2 users Like Collipso's post
(08-03-2019, 10:06 AM)bionicbob Wrote:

...from the underrated gem Robert E. Howard biopic THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (1996)

Wow. I can't believe I've never heard of that before, especially considering that I'm a big Vincent D'Onofrio fan.
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!