• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

FEOTM Poll - February 2018

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points

AmeliaWasHere

Reaction score
Trophy Points
my inner moral compass is telling me to watch them all before i vote, but my inner laziness is telling me to just watch T2

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
FYI we've removed the T2 edit from the contest, it was included by accident.  The edit is an HD update of an old edit with a single restored deleted scene, which we feel is not enough for it to qualify for the contest.

AmeliaWasHere

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
FYI we've removed the T2 edit from the contest, it was included by accident.  The edit is an HD update of an old edit with a single restored deleted scene, which we feel is not enough for it to qualify for the contest.

rip :(
i'm sure I'll enjoy the others though

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
"I'm sure I'll enjoy the others though" implies you can't watch it, which is untrue.

leafstk

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Twin Peaks:Between Two Worlds deserves more love.. huge undertaking and superbly done!

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes the 'own the source' rule has a lot to do with the voting spread this month. I've only been able to check out The Vanishing one (other than my own of course)

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
leafstk said:
Twin Peaks:Between Two Worlds deserves more love.. huge undertaking and superbly done!

I'm not familiar with the source, so I haven't seen it. Knowing Q2's reputation though, I've no doubt that it's excellent. 

Lots of great edits are released every month, but, sadly, when it comes to winning fanedit of the month...

there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Next FOTM is gonna be crazy. It feels like edits have been coming out constantly. 

I reckon votes will be spread thin... 

RtmTFTF.gif

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah I've got two to choose from as a candidate , will most likely go for Die Hard.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
congrats, sinbad!

Top Bottom