If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

AUGUST 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Poll: What was your Favorite Edit in February 2018?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Twin Peaks: Between Two Worlds - Parts I - V by Q2
13.64%
3 13.64%
Doctor Who - The Pilot (Extremis Edition) by Zarius
0%
0 0%
The Vanishing: Recut by Agent Sam Stanley
9.09%
2 9.09%
Back To The Future: The Hill Valley Chronicles by Sinbad
77.27%
17 77.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FEOTM Poll - February 2018
This is the discussion thread for FEOTM Poll - February 2018. Post away!

Another month, another Favorite Edit of the Month poll! This month we have five edits to choose from. So kick back and watch what you can before voting on your favorite.

Twin Peaks: Between Two Worlds – Parts I – V by Q2
Doctor Who – The Pilot (Extremis Edition) by Zarius
The Vanishing: Recut by Agent Sam Stanley
Back To The Future: The Hill Valley Chronicles by Sinbad
my inner moral compass is telling me to watch them all before i vote, but my inner laziness is telling me to just watch T2
FYI we've removed the T2 edit from the contest, it was included by accident.  The edit is an HD update of an old edit with a single restored deleted scene, which we feel is not enough for it to qualify for the contest.
(03-04-2018, 06:13 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: FYI we've removed the T2 edit from the contest, it was included by accident.  The edit is an HD update of an old edit with a single restored deleted scene, which we feel is not enough for it to qualify for the contest.

rip Sad
i'm sure I'll enjoy the others though
(03-05-2018, 06:25 AM)AmeliaWasHere Wrote: rip Sad

You can still watch it Tongue
(03-05-2018, 06:49 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 06:25 AM)AmeliaWasHere Wrote: rip Sad

You can still watch it Tongue

yeah but now I can't vote for it
"I'm sure I'll enjoy the others though" implies you can't watch it, which is untrue.
Twin Peaks:Between Two Worlds deserves more love.. huge undertaking and superbly done!
Yes the 'own the source' rule has a lot to do with the voting spread this month. I've only been able to check out The Vanishing one (other than my own of course)
(03-29-2018, 03:04 AM)leafstk Wrote: Twin Peaks:Between Two Worlds deserves more love.. huge undertaking and superbly done!

I'm not familiar with the source, so I haven't seen it. Knowing Q2's reputation though, I've no doubt that it's excellent. 

Lots of great edits are released every month, but, sadly, when it comes to winning fanedit of the month...

[Image: there_can_be_only_one_highlander.gif]