• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Counterfeit Cop Caper, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Counterfeit Cop Caper, The:

BRILLIANT!!! This had me from the get-go as I love Lalo Schifrin and have made lots of little shorts myself using his music, great to see the inclusion of the Kelly heroes tank music that is great for tension I remember watching Inglourious Basterds and was ecstatic QT had included it in there. Editing was top notch I was anticipating the peaks in the chosen tracks and wondering how you would use them and all the editing choices were fabulous. If there was one thing I would have done differently it would have been to include the really wild movement at the end of Scorpio's theme from Dirty Harry at the climax of the short but this was really well done. It would have been a perfect 10 for me if not for the pixelation on the video which really doesn't bother me at all tbh when the edit is this good. This editor is definitely a kindred spirit!!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/counterfeit-cop-caper-the/discussions/9704/

Back
Top Bottom