• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator 2: Hands of Fate:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Terminator 2: Hands of Fate:

The theatrical cut has always been my favourite version of T2 but this adds the best parts of the special edition and takes some of the lesser parts of the theatrical cut to forge a great new version. The most impressive part of the edit is the removal of the bad to bone audio which never ever fit well with the tone elsewhere. I've attempted to seperate some of the original dialogue in this scene myself and found it an impossible task to extract something of a high enough quality so massive repsect to the editor on his work here! The recreated titles and THX FAN intro are brilliantly done too and look completely authentic.

The only nitpick I can find in the whole edit which is just a personal opinion is the inclusion of the smile scene (albeit trimmed) I would have cut that being as the 'trust me' line was cut later. A really fab edit of what is easily one of my top 5 movies ever, it has created a bit of a quandry though as everytime I watch T2 now which is at least twice a year I will have to consider this or the theatrical. That was never an issue before darn it!!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/terminator-2-hands-of-fate/discussions/9696/

Back
Top Bottom