• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Titanic: The White Star Extended Edition

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 8 stars

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 7 stars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
by AdigitalMan
What is it about? This is for all those, who couldn't get enough Titanic in the first place. All deleted and extended scenes were restored into the movie. Now it's complete.

original film name: Titanic
film studio name: 20th Century Fox / Paramount / Lightstorm
Date Original Film Was Released: 19 DEC 1997
Date Edit Was Released: 01 MAR 2006
Original Runtime: 194 min
New Runtime: 225 min
Amount of time Cut/Added: 31 min added
Cuts removed/added/extended:

1. This three disc set restores all 29 deleted scenes to bring the run time to a whopping 3.75 hours. Using the Special Collector's Edition of James Cameron's TITANIC as a basis, this extended edition restores all of the deleted scenes in context with the film.
2. Disc One presents the extended edition up through the collision with the iceberg.
3. Disc Two presents everything afterward, with the original theatrical ending.
4. Disc Three is the same as disc two, but with the Alternate Ending, so you can choose which one to watch.

DVD - Features:

1. 225 min. NTSC
2. static menu

Time needed for the edition: 8 days
persons involved: ADigitalMan

Buy the original DVD and support FANEDIT.ORG:

Images

3d_ADM_titanic_cover.jpg

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BT on demonoid.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks for sharing then.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DVD RS on linktalk

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok, I just started running the jdownloader DLCs for this and the first 10 RARs of disc 1 said something about "200 MB"....it was in German, but I'm guessing it means those files are over 200MB and there's some kind of problem with that.

So what's the deal?

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, I don't think paying has anything to do with this because the ones that have come thru are 200MB also.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
the size i made i thought was the right size for free users (ofcouse to large) so im afraid if you want this you will have to get a PREM account.

Ziz

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I guess you don't feel like re-doing it at a different file size?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ziz said:
I guess you don't feel like re-doing it at a different file size?

not 15 gbs no lol

Joelio

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You don't think there's a chance you could post this as an avi or something, do you? I'm pretty keen to see it, but I don't have enough bandwidth to download two discs, let alone three.

Gus_Gus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Joelio said:
You don't think there's a chance you could post this as an avi or something, do you? I'm pretty keen to see it, but I don't have enough bandwidth to download two discs, let alone three.

I downloaded a copy of this in avi format but whoever did it, although the quality was good, didn't do properly. What happened was that on the DVD's, when the captain was told how many people could be saved, and how many was on board, he turns to the camera and says "Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay." before the end of disc 1. In the avi version (that I got from the internet) he turns to the camera, and it cuts out from there.

But whoever can convert it to avi for Joelio, much appreciated.

Joelio

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
All good man. I'll keep trying. All else fails, I'll get my mate to download the DVD, but that'll be a last resort, heh.

Top Bottom