• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LASERDISC PLAYER WANTED!

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SO, i am not 100% sure on this one, i have read the rules, but none of them have anything to do with this. If it is against the rules, please remove, and apologies if i have broken any rules.

i am in search of a nice working LaserDisc Player. if anyone knows of one, please inform me, maybe shoot me a pm, maybe a vid clip of a laserdisc player with a working remote, just to show the player is in nice condition & shape, works, remote works, and everything runs smooth. i am also looking for some good quality LaserDisc horror films, prefer the labels and artwork still on and intact.

fingers crossed i may hear something!!

thank you everyone!

Craigslist
OfferUp
LetGo
Ebay

Good luck

Thank you!

i knew to check those places, i was just curious if it was ok to post a thread and ask on the site. I apologize if i broke any rules by doing so. I thought most of the people here must have vintage electronics & media they may want to part with, so i gave it a shot. but i will go with your suggestions. 

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom