• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

2019 Movies

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A version of that plot was used in the animated series Sonic X, and I believe the Sonic Adventure games to some extent as well. 
That aspect of the plot isn't the problem. The problems range from the gross redesign, to the cliche element of Sonic having a human partner, not to mention Robotnik's role in the story of working with the government.

It still looks amusing to me though, and I will definitely go to see it.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will only be satisfied with an adaptation of the Fleetway Sonic Universe.

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
James Marsden.. Now with another cg character

EDIT:

D5Z1xELXsAEup7U.jpg

D5Z1xEMXsAEhCcY.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow srsly, dat Sonic trailer, don't even know what to think about anything anymore. And here I am still trying to beat Sonic & Knuckles (released in 1994). I am mad proud of myself for my skillz with Sonic Spinball though, that game was a beast back in the day.

-------------------

Not a new movie, and I think TM2YC has brought this up somewhere before, but this little announcement teaser has got me pumped. I'm very curious if the third time is the charm for Francis. I'm with him all the way when he says that the theatrical cut is too abrupt and the redux drags on. And I'm damn proud that he keeps the "historical, inferior cuts of his masterpiece" alive with a new 4k blu.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ "select theaters" :dodgy: .

I saw it on the big screen the last time it got released and it was one of my top-5 theater experiences. Hopefully I get to see it again. If you've only seen it at home, you've not really seen it.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Stephen King's IT: CHAPTER TWO

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJAE_xzz8iQ[/video]

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm guessing this one'll have a strong cast overshadowed by jump scares and unnecessary CGI, too.

I believe I'll pass.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The trailer for Scorsese/De Niro's 'The Irishman' has finally dropped:

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JOHN WICK 3 spoiler free review....

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5uR-GNiSPA[/video]

I am sooooo excited to go see this flick! :D

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:

Is this tied in to the movie? Is that a clever ad for a real bagel company or what? Either way, I can't wait for a proper trailer.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thecuddlyninja said:
TM2YC said:

Is this tied in to the movie? Is that a clever ad for a real bagel company or what? Either way, I can't wait for a proper trailer.

No sorry it was a joke but kudos to the ad makers for all visual homages to Scorsese films.

Hymie

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So Kevin MacCallister grew up to be John Rambo. 

Makes about as much sense as being Jigsaw.

Could be a good final send-off for the character, but with Stallone now talking about doing another Rocky, I fear that he will try to keep making these movies until he physically cannot.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not really interested in Football, or Diego Maradona but because this is Directed by Asif Kapadia ('Senna', 'Amy') I'd watch this new Documentary if the subject had been paint drying:

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Release date 12th June / 2hrs 22mins. Damn you Netflix, stop adding cool new stuff now that I've cancelled :D .

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points

I'm a big fan of this book, in fact I actually liked it more than The Shining. I'm a big fan of writer/director Mike Flanagan (Oculus, Hush, Gerald's Game, The Haunting of Hill House). The trailer feels quite bland for the most part, but holy hell look at those Kubrick shots, most of which were recreated for this film. I'm hoping this one doesn't suck.

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Opening Weekends

Men in Black: $51m
Men in Black II:  $52m
Men in Black 3: $54m
---
21 Jump Street: $36m
22 Jump Street: $57m
---
Men in Black International: $30m    (*sad trombone*)

... Hey, Sony, looks as though you should have made that Jump Street/Men in Black crossover after all!  :p

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:

My mom was complaining about that movie’s existence the other day, and I dismissed it as fake/unofficial online fan film.  Guess I should apologize.

Top Bottom