• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

2019 Movies

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
:cool: 

EDIT: Can't wait to fanmix this with 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind'

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
aw man i really don't want to watch margot robbie die.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow that was a helluva teaser for QT's latest flick. I am excitement.

Junglist Paja said:
Can't wait to fanmix this with 'Confessions of a Dangerous Mind'

You've mentioned that before. Care to elaborate on WHY you think the two films would mash together well?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How were they able to travel back in time and get the real Bruce Lee to appear in this movie?!? :D

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
You've mentioned that before. Care to elaborate on WHY you think the two films would mash together well?

On the top of my head.

• Both set around the same time.
  • Both about people in the film business.
  • Both have to do with crime.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Junglist Paja said:
Neglify said:

On the top of my head.

• Both set around the same time.
  • Both about people in the film business.
  • Both have to do with crime.

May be more of a grindhouse double feature kinda relationship

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

The old adage of waiting for a bus then three come along at once is very true. Not been too bothered about anything released this year so far then we get S Craig Zahler's new crime opus, Jordan Peele's new movie and Tony Jaa, Iko Uwais and Tiger Chen's Expendables style martial arts b-movie epic Triple Threat come out on the same day!

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[font=Whitney,]A friend of mine said "I am hyped for this since it looks so ridiculous."[/font]

Junglist Paja

Reaction score
Trophy Points

A friend of mine said "I am hyped for this since it looks so ridiculous."

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ That actually looks really charming. :p

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I cannot believe a Dora the Explorer movie stole my subtitle for a potential Crystal Skull edit

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
I cannot believe a Dora the Explorer movie stole my subtitle for a potential Crystal Skull edit

I'll guess you'll have to name it "Indy the Explorer".

Canon Editor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For me, JOKER looks stunningly good. I was jaw-dropped while looking at the teaser trailer: it exceeded my so very high expectations. At least for now, it is screaming in my head. Exactly what I was hoping for. I also absolutely loved the jacket reference to THE KING OF COMEDY, one of my favourite movies ever. Robert De Niro is here too, c'mon!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's a trailer, not a teaser WB.

It looks like a good Joaquin Phoenix performance and looks like an interesting story about a clown with mental problems but I'm not getting why it's a Joker movie. Maybe future trailers will convince me.

Top Bottom