If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2019 Movies
[Image: teaserbox_4221266900.gif?t=1487317442]

It's never too early to discuss the films coming out in Naughty '19.

Here are the motion pictures that most pique my interest...

(Jan) M. Night Shyamulan's "Glass"
(Feb) X-Men spin-off "The New Mutants"
(May) "Detective Pikachu"
(Aug) The 9th Film From Quentin Tarantino 
(Sept) It: Chapter Two
(Christmass) Star Wars Episode !9

But then there are these shameful remake/reboot/rejuvenation sequel type of things that make me want to flush it all away...

(March) live action "Dumbo" by Tim Hurtin' Burton
(May) live action "Aladdin" by Madonna's ex-husband
(June) "Charlie's Angels" by Elizabeth Banks, wtf "Men in Black" spin-off. another "Shaft", "Toy Story 4", "Transformers 6"
(July) "Top Gun" sequel, live action "Lion King" by designated Disney director Jon Favreau, another motherflippin "Terminator" sequel

As least I got "Masters of the Universe" by the writer of Batman v Superman.

[Image: gif_blog.gif]
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
ugg, that list. Can we not 2019?
Don't forgot the new Godzilla film. It's going to have Mothra, Rodan, and King Ghidorah, not to mention they'll probably tease a bit of Kong as well.
Paramount has decided to remove Transformers 6 from their release slate. Huzzah! 2019 is looking better already.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
The only thing that gives me hope for the Terminator film is that Cameron is involved.
(02-16-2018, 08:20 PM)Q2 Wrote: The only thing that gives me hope for the Terminator film is that Cameron is involved.

Slim hope Wink . If Gale Ann Hurd also came back as Producer, then I'd be much more confident. Get some of those Roger Corman alumni back together and recapture the gritty feel of the original. They are on good terms again now right?

[Image: James+Cameron+Gale+Anne+Hurd+Terminator+...c9COXl.jpg]
The 9th Film From Quentin Tarantino now has a title...

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Hell yes. He finally gets to make his "Once Upon a Time" titled film.

Dumbo 2019 live action adaptation 
Looks like the talking animals have been replaced by circus family/entertainers . I noticed that they have a cgi pink elephant in the trailer so dumbo must have a  drunk sequence as well as fly.
[font=Courier New] "[size=medium]Willy Wonka:[/size]

[size=medium]So shines a good deed in a weary world.[/size][/font]
Confused about Halloween: Halloween and the Halloween series timeline?  Why, it's as easy as 1-2-3-1.5-2-2-101-2-15-22-6-15-22-3-5.5-6-2-2-4-6-25-2-14!