If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2019 Movies
Big Mo from off of Eastenders with a machine gun? Why not Big Grin .
I have no idea if it's coming in 2019 or sometime later, but apparently Alan Moore is making a movie.
Mega Man is best game. 
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
(12-16-2018, 04:15 PM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: Vice looks great!

Unfortunately, Slate's Fred Kaplan has written "The new Dick Cheney biopic doesn’t just fail as comedy. It fails as history," and his points are compelling. Unlike the actual decade-odd of Cheney's life between the Gulf Wars, Kaplan says "In the film, from the time of his ascent to high power on, he undergoes no [political/ideological] change and thus there’s no need to explain it."
Trailer for Jordan Peele's newest movie.

I gotta be honest, it looks like every generic horror flick that comes out nowadays. Hoping that the movie is better than the trailer.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
[font=Courier New] "[size=medium]Willy Wonka:[/size]

[size=medium]So shines a good deed in a weary world.[/size][/font]
Seeing how a kid with super-powers would find a school trip to Europe is a great idea for a relatable sequel. I hope it's weighted more on that aspect than on the CGI destruction.
Promo video for the soon-to-be-released (I think) Iron Sky 2:

The latest shot-on-an-iPhone film from "retired" director Steven Soderbergh.

Epic badass SAM ELLIOTT is THE MAN WHO KILLED HITLER and then THE BIGFOOT.

Quote:Since WWII, Calvin Barr has lived with the secret that he was responsible for the assassination of Adolf Hitler. Now, decades later, the US government has called on him again for a new top-secret mission. Bigfoot has been living deep in the Canadian wilderness and carrying a deadly plague that is now threatening to spread to the general population. Relying on the same skills that he honed during the war, Calvin must set out to save the free world yet again. 

dafuq bruh