If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2019 Movies
(12-09-2018, 03:00 PM)bionicbob Wrote: From James Gunn....

"What if Superman was EVIL"

Looks interesting. Plus, maybe it can be a good source for Superman fan edits.
Intriguing. It's very nicely done, you know exactly what they are referencing in the first few seconds with the cinematography, music and font. I wonder if the whole film will be a stylistic homage to the Zack Snyder MOS, or just the trailer.
(12-09-2018, 03:00 PM)bionicbob Wrote: From James Gunn....

"What if Superman was EVIL"

You misspelled "Zack Snyder".
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.
Sonic the hedgehog has been given the live action treatment currently in development released November 2019 .

Link to teaser and article below

http://amp.denofgeek.com/us/games/sonic-...c-revealed

Rumored Jim Carrey to be playing Dr robotnik
[font=Courier New] "[size=medium]Willy Wonka:[/size]

[size=medium]So shines a good deed in a weary world.[/size][/font]

Looks pretty good and is very reminiscent of the forgotten James Brolin (Josh's dad for younger members) flick High Risk (1981) a film ive been trying to get a decent copy of for ages

Looks like 2019 is gonna be strong on the political biopics... yay!

...I think this one already got released in the US but not Europe yet...

Vice looks great!
I didn't know they made a movie about Gary Hart, that's interesting. That was when the media starting reporting infidelities and personal stories on politicians in the US (prior to that it was not considered relevant or appropriate). Looks like a good cast.
The latest Richard Linklater film looks pretty weak.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 

Hellboy 2019 trailer
[font=Courier New] "[size=medium]Willy Wonka:[/size]

[size=medium]So shines a good deed in a weary world.[/size][/font]