If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2019 Movies
I'm cheating a little bit here since it's a 1979 movie, but hey... it's going to have 2019 release, so...

I wonder if this truly will be the best version of "Apocalypse Now".
(08-09-2019, 04:34 PM)Zagadka Wrote: I'm cheating a little bit here since it's a 1979 movie, but hey... it's going to have 2019 release, so...

I wonder if this truly will be the best version of "Apocalypse Now".

Is there anything in that trailer that isn’t in the theatrical cut? I love that movie, but it doesn’t need a new edit.
(08-09-2019, 04:48 PM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: I love that movie, but it doesn’t need a new edit.

Welcome to fanedit.org ! Big Grin

...but seriously I'm up for a whole new cut and I'm also up for a simple "Redux-sans-French Scene" version. We've got an edit like that already: https://ifdb.fanedit.org/apocalypse-now-the-re-redux/

I much prefer the OG roadshow cut for the record. They are running that trailer in front of every film I've watched at the cinema recently. They better screen it!
[+] 1 user Likes TM2YC's post
(08-09-2019, 04:55 PM)TM2YC Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 04:48 PM)Moe_Syzlak Wrote: I love that movie, but it doesn’t need a new edit.

Welcome to fanedit.org ! Big Grin

...but seriously I'm up for a whole new cut and I'm also up for a simple "Redux-sans-French Scene" version. We've got an edit like that already: https://ifdb.fanedit.org/apocalypse-now-the-re-redux/

I much prefer the OG roadshow cut for the record. They are running that trailer in front of every film I've watched at the cinema recently. They better screen it!

We’ll be in Germany by then so I also hope it get screened in Europe. I don’t care what version it’s in I just want to see it on th big screen.
Shia LaBeouf writing a fictionalised version of himself as a kid but playing the dad:

Looks weird but has good reviews so far. Hitting Amazon in November.
So Eddie Murphy is starring in a Rudy Ray Moore biopic for Netflix...

...yes, very real. Here is the trailer and it looks amazing (NSFW):

Some intriguing looking trailers at the cinema last night:

^ I like the look of this one.

^ Is Kidman supposed to look terrifying?

^ Finally the trailer for Chris Morris' follow up to 'Four Lions'... only took nine years. It looks strange.
I just realized that there are some complications, and I probably won't be able to see 3 From Hell in theaters. I'm deeply saddened.
Mega Man is best game. 

Stephen Merchant and Sam Rockwell? SOLD!
Wake up, and smell the ashes.
[+] 1 user Likes Junglist Paja's post
This Cornish, black & white, 16mm, 4:3 film, with unusual post-synced sound about a fisherman is getting rave reviews e.g.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/se...ng-village

"one of the defining British films of the decade"

It looks odd and intriguing.