If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

2019 Movies
(07-18-2019, 09:03 PM)jrWHAG42 Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:59 PM)slekyr Wrote: [Jay and Silent Bob Reboot trailer]

I just watched this trailer with my father, and we're already making plans to get tickets. Very excited. I haven't had the chance to see any of his films in theaters, but I am a big fan. That being said, I've only seen about half of his films, whoops.

I haven't seen his last couple, but I like most of his movies.  I was in high school when Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back came out and I was a huge fan of that film when it was released.
(07-18-2019, 05:56 PM)Zamros Wrote: I think Hollywood finally did it. They made the worst movie ever.

That seems very unlikely because 'Cats' is one of the best Musicals ever written... but Jesus that CGI is creepy. This is an actual "finished" frame from the actual trailer, that a major studio actually just released:

[Image: 5fa60fcc56fd341604812f04b18788b9?width=650]

They've got 5-months to fix it but why did they do it in the first place? Aside from the uncanny valley effect, it looks just like people in cat makeup, which is what Cats always was. The cast is terrific, so it might be better to just buy the soundtrack.

What was wrong with just doing this? Was it too easy, too inexpensive?

[Image: grizabella.w460.h575.2x.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like TM2YC's post
I feel the need, the need for speed.

Does anyone even like Top Gun?
Mega Man is best game. 
(07-18-2019, 05:56 PM)Zamros Wrote: I think Hollywood finally did it. They made the worst movie ever.

Why can't they just look like actual cats? I just did this now. See it's not hard. 

[Image: not-a-cat.jpg]
[Image: cat.jpg]
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// IdeasIdea Central //
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[+] 4 users Like addiesin's post
(07-19-2019, 08:17 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: Does anyone even like Top Gun?

I do!
[+] 1 user Likes wilhelm scream's post
According to Rotten Tomatoes, 83% of the audience liked it.
http://rottentomatoes.com/m/top_gun
Huh, interesting! I take that back.
Mega Man is best game. 
(07-19-2019, 08:26 AM)addiesin Wrote: [Image: cat.jpg]

I would watch this. Someone please make this.
[+] 1 user Likes ThrowgnCpr's post
(07-19-2019, 08:17 AM)jrWHAG42 Wrote: Does anyone even like Top Gun?

It's an excellent example of hollywood military propaganda in the 1980s, so it makes sense that they're doing a sequel now of all times, but yeah I never got past the volleyballing scene for... reasons... Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Zamros's post