If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Week of February 4, 2018 - New Fanedit Releases
This is the discussion thread for Week of February 4, 2018 - New Fanedit Releases. Post away!
Bobson Dugnutt  did you use the new remastered bluray for your new T2 edit. I'm keen to compare it to the skynet edition I have.
(02-05-2018, 09:46 AM)Sinbad Wrote: Bobson Dugnutt  did you use the new remastered bluray for your new T2 edit. I'm keen to compare it to the skynet edition I have.

I've used the Skynet Edition for this as the new one doesn't have the DC remastered, only the TC. I have tried grading them to match, but I can't get it just right. 

I can't find any good comparison pictures online, so I might have to make some. I do think the new master looks great at times, but some scenes look a tad too teal.
In The Works 
ah course yeah I forgot the new remaster is just the theatrical version (which is my go to version really).  Definitely better to use the skynet version and have the colours in extra scenes match.