If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Poll: What was your Favorite Edit in January 2018?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Batman: The Animated Series – Mask of the Phantasm: TV Cut by DigModiFicaTion
33.33%
4 33.33%
Knight Rider 2000: One Cut Can Make A Difference by Zarius
16.67%
2 16.67%
Source Code: Version 1.2 by The Scribbling Man
8.33%
1 8.33%
Mr. Blue’s Batman v Superman by Mr. Blue
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FEOTM Poll - January 2018
how to watch the selection to vote?
Pls somebody tell

Thanks
(02-25-2018, 12:12 PM)geniusforever31 Wrote: how to watch the selection to vote?
Pls somebody tell

Thanks

Welcome.

little box at the top of the page Wrote:If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
I like how the little box at the top of the page is now a member of the site. Wink
(02-25-2018, 04:21 PM)TVs Frink Wrote: I like how the little box at the top of the page is now a member of the site. Wink

And no one seems to listen to them Tongue
Congratulations to Mr. Blue on his win of FEOTM!

Please PM me a link to a high res screen capture of your edit so I can make a banner.
Congratulations Mr Blue! Your edit had an added dimension to it Wink
Well done Mr (not so) Blue today!
Thank you, everyone, for making a first time faneditor very happy today.

Now, as I've already said to Q2, I'm off to celebrate with pizza and jolly ranchers.

Cheers!
[size=medium][font=impact]If you decide to call on me, ask for[/font][/size]
[size=medium][font=impact]Mr. Blue[/font][/size]
(03-01-2018, 01:53 PM)Mr. Blue Wrote: I'm off to celebrate with pizza and jolly ranchers.

I'd recommend cherry.
[Image: jolly-rancher-300x300_grande.jpg?v=1418152598]