• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

T2: Judgement Day: Fourth Option Special Edition Remastered:

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
CHfxczC.png

ADigitalMan created this over a decade ago in October of 2005 and he has since disappeared. I decided I wanted to watch one of his edits in HD, so I made this. It adds the scene of the T-1000 searching John’s room into the Special Edition. This scene was included in the Special Extended Edition on the official disc, but you also had to watch the alternate ending to see it. Now you don’t.

Cutlist:
- Added T-1000 searching John's Room to the DC
- That's all. 

It wasn't until after I uploaded it that I noticed there was an extra frame so I'll have to rerender and reupload. But if anyone wants that one for whatever reason, you can have it. 

Also Mods, I'm not too sure which section it should go in as its a very minor edit, so feel free to move it if necessary.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A note to IFDB mods... This should really be in "Special Projects" simply because the original edit by ADM is a "Special Project". In fact, that ADM edit was one of the primary examples I used of what a Special Project is when we migrated to IFDB.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread moved, thanks Sally.

I believe @"TM2YC" can handle the IFDb side.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
A note to IFDB mods... This should really be in "Special Projects" simply because the original edit by ADM is a "Special Project". In fact, that ADM edit was one of the primary examples I used of what a Special Project is when we migrated to IFDB.

Good catch, and thanks for pointing it out. I've moved it to Special Projects.

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt great choice to pick up where ADM dropped off, ADM is missed very much! he was an incredible editor! I think this will be a very choice edit to complete, and very much looking forward to seeing it when available! oh, And also a huge thank you for the Amazing artwork yet again to jswert123456 on his cover art, i think he is one of the best at cover art since i have been aboard here almost 10 years! I look forward very much to seeing this when available!

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry for the double post, how long is the running time on this edit?

oh_riginal

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What source is used for this edit? Is it the remastered version that came out this past year?

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
oh_riginal said:
What source is used for this edit? Is it the remastered version that came out this past year?

It's the Skynet Edition Blu-Ray from a few years back. I intended to use the new one, but Cameron didn't remaster the DC, only the TC. I tried to recolour the DC, but to no avail

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
heathen3017 said:
Is there a 1080p version available?

Since there hasn't been much demand for the edit, I've only had a 720p version up. Might be able to get a 1080p one up, but I never made one

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Since there hasn't been much demand for the edit, I've only had a 720p version up. Might be able to get a 1080p one up, but I never made one

Wow... that actually surprises me, as T2 alone is such a fan favorite. Personally I would love a 1080p version, but I wouldn't want to be the one to arbitrarily burden you with one, especially with all of the other things that you are working on (AOU, Spider-Man 3.1, Justice League, etc...), and the fact that I am already benefited (and bugged you...lol) for Captain America, BTTF, and Robocop.

If you do opt for it, I'd love it, but regardless, just know that I sincerely appreciate your efforts. I'm watching BTTF now.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Figured I oughta update this edit after so long.

Re-ripped and re-edited the whole thing from scratch, in 5.1 surround sound. An edited version of both commentaries with Director James Cameron and Co-Writer William Wisher, and the 2nd track with 23 Members of Cast and Crew as hosted by Visual Effects Co-Ordinator Van Ling.

Bonus feature includes the alternate ending, with or without commentary.

New link, so the old one won't work anymore, fun times!

1467389005-giphy-1.gif

Last edited:

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If, by chance, you're taking requests... my personal ideal version of T2 would be the extended cut, minus two scenes: the Kyle/first nightmare dream, and the "Sea World" Dyson family intro. :)

sigh_riss

Reaction score
Trophy Points
If, by chance, you're taking requests... my personal ideal version of T2 would be the extended cut, minus two scenes: the Kyle/first nightmare dream, and the "Sea World" Dyson family intro. :)
Ideally, I'd also remove the Pepsi product placement, the shot where Miles holds the door for the cameraman, and replace "Bad to the Bone" with the Terminator theme. Been meaning to try this myself, since I haven't ever finished my other edits, and this seems somewhat simple.

Top Bottom