• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Mr. Blue's Batman v Superman:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Mr. Blue's Batman v Superman:

POSITIVES:
-CONCISE
-Clever idea to use the mountain scene to introduce Clark
-Great musical transition from the mountain scene to the apartment scene
-Love the usage of the interview with Mrs. Santos early on
-Using "a fist” as the line before the boxing scene - BRILLIANT (how was this not the original version? - it literally sets itself up)
-I like that you spaced out the two Kryptonian ship scenes. It makes it seem like Lex built a connection with the ship, which sort of explains why the AI is so willing to create Doomsday
-Love the music in the BvS fight scene
-So glad you replaced the bagpipes during Superman's funeral with beautiful music and the Jor-El monologue
-Glad you cut "the bat is dead - bury it"
-Love that the dirt rising was cut out and that it ends with “just a feeling”
-Love the use of S.R. and T.D.K. music at certain parts

NEGATIVES:
-A few audio/visual problems in scene transitions (there's an audio glitch in the transition between the two mountain scenes)
-Dream sequence was really short and interrupted an integral scene - kind of jarring
-For the dream sequence, I wish there was more of a direct comparison between Superman and the monster (maybe instead it would include Superman and his Batman's parents’ killer)
-With scenes about the Capitol Building and Wallace Keefe being cut, I thought Batman fighting Superman would not be a part of Luthor’s plan. Because of this, adding the Martha and Lois Lane kidnapping stuff made no sense to me. Plus, the plot (and his scheme) became way more convoluted.
-Lois’ “don’t I know you” makes no sense without the Africa subplot
-Lois and Lex have no relationship with each other, so the tension for the scene on top of Lex's building comes out of nowhere
-Don’t love the vocal delay/background voices when Superman gets hit with Kryptonite gas
-How does Superman know Lex is in the scout ship?
-Wish you kept “she with you” banter - establishes that these three have no former connections
-Without some form of Lois' plot, Lex wouldn’t be going to jail
-Not sure if Batman and Superman's motivations are completely justified without the exposition that was cut
-During the fight scene, there needs to be more of a reason for Superman to suddenly want to fight Batman rather than negotiate

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/mr-blues-batman-v-superman/discussions/9675/

Back
Top Bottom