• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Under Construction:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Under Construction:

This is quite a radical edit in that Duvall's character only appears at the beginning and end of the film. The entire investigation into D-Fens is ignored which I can understand to provide an alternate viewing experience. As a by product the removal of Duvall's scenes means D-FENS moves around L.A at a frenetic rate, enjoyable (if a little fast paced for me). Editing was smoothly handled as far as i could tell from a casual watch, well worth a view for the uniniated as a streamlined version of a cracking flick. I would probably have interspersed a little more of the investigation into D-Fens into it personally but then I guess you end up with something very similar to the original movie which negates the need to edit in the first place Nice job Adabisi!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/under-construction/discussions/9662/

Top Bottom