• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What's Fanedit doing for New Year's?

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last year I was at a party drinking vodka and campaign with my hot girlfriend and later that I *removed*. This year I'm sitting at my desktop drinking sparkling grape juice reading Star Wars and fan edit forums, a little sad because the lady I'm into now no longer wants to talk to me and nobody knows why.

Wby?

laugh-at-his-pain-kevin-hart-s-stand-up-specials-ranked.jpg

TMI......

@"crackerofjustice" ,
If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Be careful, Q2! That's a dangerous position!

New years is now over and it seems that the maturity of this thread is too.

Perhaps some New Year resolutions are in order to help with next year's New Year post?

*Thread closed*

Misinterpretation on my part.

*Thread reopened*

Grape juice is a lot healthier than vodka, so congratulations!

crackerofjustice said:
This year I'm sitting at my desktop drinking sparkling grape juice...

Was it actually sparkling grape juice? Or was it just the ironically named, but ever popular, wine equivalent: "Shloer" (which merely contains grape juice)?

crackerofjustice said:

This is either a typo or a poorly cased acronym. Neither are excusable when under the influence of grape juice.

The Scribbling Man said:
crackerofjustice said:
This year I'm sitting at my desktop drinking sparkling grape juice...

Was it actually sparkling grape juice? Or was it just the ironically named, but ever popular, wine equivalent: "Shloer" (which merely contains grape juice)?

Actually grape juice. I'm a filthy prude

The Scribbling Man said:
crackerofjustice said:

This is either a typo or a poorly cased acronym. Neither are excusable when under the influence of grape juice.

I will type my acronyms how I please ?

crackerofjustice said:
Actually grape juice. I'm a filthy prude

Wby

I will type my acronyms how I please ?

Not the best way to make friends there.....oh and I'm not your boo ;)

crackerofjustice said:
DigModiFicaTion said:
I'm not your boo ;)

>implying I didn't know what that word means
:D

No, just letting you plainly know I'm not your boo based on my definition. :sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom