• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

So I downloaded BeSweet...

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So earlier tonight, I downloaded BeSweet and BeLight, and from what I’ve seen so far, it looks a little complicated.

I heard BeSweet is similar to DVD Audio Extractor and it can extract a DVD disc’s six audio channels (as long as it’s 5.1 surround sound), but I’m dying to find out how it works.

If anyone can clear all this up for me, that would be great, because then I can finally test it out. And don’t hesitate to ask which version I downloaded.

What don't you like about BeSweet?  I find it exceedingly simple to use.

Thanks for the articles DMFT. I’ve been meaning to test out my DVDs on the program, and the first article on the top was generous enough to provide download links to the program and the GUI just in case I need to perform a re-download.

TVs Frink said:
What don't you like about BeSweet?  I find it exceedingly simple to use.

It's most likely a user error, but I just have a hard time getting it to work for me.

If you haven't already, try using the BeLight GUI.

Yes, also, recent versions of the BeSweet GUI have had some issues. I suggest my preferred versions here:

https://forums.fanedit.org/showthread.php?tid=4915

with some instructions on its use. Apologies for the broken images. I need to get those moved from my [now useless] photobucket account to the FE server.

Back
Top Bottom