If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Vegas 15 Pro Edit for $25! Plus a bunch of other stuff (Humble Bundle)
I already had Movie Studio and I bought this bundle to upgrade to Pro, so I don't need the Movie Studio code I just got. If anybody wants it let me know.
Code's been claimed Smile
Only 10-hours left on the 'Vegas Pro 15 Edit' bundle!

I've just grabbed it. I'm still very happy with Vegas 14 but I thought what the hell at that price Smile  it might have a few new features.
(12-25-2018, 03:33 AM)TM2YC Wrote: I'm still very happy with Vegas 14 but I thought what the hell at that price Smile  it might have a few new features.

It does. It even comes with a LUT plugin.
Courage, men! we've not sunk before, and we'll not sink now!
A new Vegas 15 bundle is up now on Humble Bundle. The top tier includes Vegas 15 Edit, Vegas Architect (seems to be the new name for the non-Studio version of DVD Architect) and a Hitfilm plugin set.
Currently underway: Aberrant  - A Disturbing Behaviour double feature |
Planning/in preparation: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 11 Evil Exes Edition v2 | The Shadow Over Innsmouth (Dagon) v2| Eurotrip: The Long Way Round v2
Completed: IFDB Listing | Ideas thread
[+] 2 users Like That One Guy's post
^^^^ Yes! Been waiting for an opportunity to get Architect  Cool
I have Vegas 14 and Architect Studio, but at this price I'll upgrade because the built-in multi track audio (and 5.1 support) in Architect will be worth it.
Currently underway: Aberrant  - A Disturbing Behaviour double feature |
Planning/in preparation: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 11 Evil Exes Edition v2 | The Shadow Over Innsmouth (Dagon) v2| Eurotrip: The Long Way Round v2
Completed: IFDB Listing | Ideas thread
It's worth saying that once again you can get one of the top home editing programs (and arguably the top authoring program) worth hundreds of dollars for just $25, to keep forever, DRM-free, with all the features, no further subscription fees etc. $25 and it's all yours. I can confirm that there is no catch and no downside. Get it while you can people Smile .
[+] 2 users Like TM2YC's post
Noticed this thread today, and I second the opinion that DVD Architect is a great authoring program. And most importantly, it's more up to date than Encore and doesn't introduce additional pauses on the ends of disk menus.