If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

MARCH 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Vegas 14 Pro for $20! Plus a bunch of other stuff
There are about 4 days left on the sale.

I was on the fence because there are some free editors that sound promising. I went ahead and bought it to make sure it didn't sell out or end early and be left out.

The graphic design software comes with 1 year of free updates (Currently on v 15.xx). It's possible there may be a major update in that time (i.e. v 16.0).
Vegas is great,  charity is great.  A good choice all around. I even posted on Facebook about it.
Did you hear the joke about the high wall? It's hilarious, I'm still trying to get over it. 
ITW - X-Men: Wartime. Ideas - Twin Peaks Season Zero Project, Missing Philip Animated Short.
There's zero reason not to go for it. There may be good freeware, but Vegas will still trump it. Even if you don't feel you need the extra features, the worst case scenario is you've given to charity (which is actually a good scenario). 

(04-20-2018, 05:32 PM)addiesin Wrote: I even posted on Facebook about it.

That's a good idea. I may do that.