• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited:

As always Andreas has brought us a refreshing new take on the Harry Potter franchise. Believe me when I say the man is at his best with this edit. I love both his take on Philosopher's Stone, pardon I mean Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets but with this one he really trimmed a lot of fat while still retaining the excitement of each task and impact of the finale.

I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and have watched the movies and read the books numerous times but the editing was so flawless he managed to sneak the Ron and Harry fight being taken out passed me. Honestly forgot it was even in the theatrical release. The silly comedic moments never really bothered me that much in the original releases but it is nice to have the fat trimmed here and this is almost certainly now my preferred version of the film. Also a lot of nice little score changes that I really, really enjoyed.

One small, small nitpick is that the arriving of the other 2 schools was a little sudden but I don't think you deserve a point off narrative for that though because my opinion might change after a second viewing.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire-revisited/discussions/9623/

Back
Top Bottom