If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

blank DVD/BDMV cover art template for Mac Photoshop
I checked out the tutorial section, and downloaded the DVD/BLU RAY template ThrowgnCpr had posted, it has a lot of the FanEdit logo/DVD,Blu Ray logos etc needed for a FanEdit cover art, as well as DVD/Blu Ray disc label, but i am needing a blank pre-measured template to start DVD/Blu Ray cover art with. I have my Adobe CS5 Suite installed on my Mac, just needing a blank to start from scratch with. Fingers crossed there are some Mac users or just someone familiar with this that could help me out. All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time reading my long post.

Did a quick google search and found this: https://www.discmakers.com/templates/bluray.asp
hey thanks man, i am about to give it a whirl now! Thanks for finding that, Very appreciated!

I've used the templates from discmaker before, and have found them to be very useful. I second the suggestion.
Did you hear the joke about the high wall? It's hilarious, I'm still trying to get over it. 
ITW - X-Men: Wartime. Ideas - Twin Peaks Season Zero Project, Missing Philip Animated Short.
(Yesterday, 03:47 PM)addiesin Wrote: I've used the templates from discmaker before, and have found them to be very useful. I second the suggestion.

Thanks guys! i appreciate your suggestion on the template. if i have time tomorrow, i will start on some new covers!!

thread moved to gallery resources.

FWIW, photoshop is photoshop. It doesn't matter if it's on a PC or Mac; the files are the same.
--------------------------: My Fanedits :--------------------------
Because You Were Home (the Strangers)

-------------------------: Consecutions :-------------------------