• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

blank DVD/BDMV cover art template for Mac Photoshop

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I checked out the tutorial section, and downloaded the DVD/BLU RAY template ThrowgnCpr had posted, it has a lot of the FanEdit logo/DVD,Blu Ray logos etc needed for a FanEdit cover art, as well as DVD/Blu Ray disc label, but i am needing a blank pre-measured template to start DVD/Blu Ray cover art with. I have my Adobe CS5 Suite installed on my Mac, just needing a blank to start from scratch with. Fingers crossed there are some Mac users or just someone familiar with this that could help me out. All help is greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time reading my long post.

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey thanks man, i am about to give it a whirl now! Thanks for finding that, Very appreciated!

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've used the templates from discmaker before, and have found them to be very useful. I second the suggestion.

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
addiesin said:
I've used the templates from discmaker before, and have found them to be very useful. I second the suggestion.

Thanks guys! i appreciate your suggestion on the template. if i have time tomorrow, i will start on some new covers!!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thread moved to gallery resources.

FWIW, photoshop is photoshop. It doesn't matter if it's on a PC or Mac; the files are the same.

Top Bottom