• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The ADigitalMan Ex

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

ADigitalMan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The ADigitalMan Extended Edition

by AdigitalMan
What is it about? This extends Harry Potter with the deleted scenes from the DVD release to give you even more Harry Potter to enjoy. There was a similar ABC TV release edited by the original director.

original film name: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
film studio name: Warner
Date Original Film Was Released: 31 MAY 2004
Date Edit Was Released: 15 JUL 2005
Original Runtime: 141 min
New Runtime: 144 min
Amount of time Cut/Added: 3 min added

Cuts removed/added/extended:

1. Restored Scenes:
* Extended bird sequence (Great John Williams-scored flute solo in its entirety)
* Return from Hogsmeade village in the Great Hall - Exploding candy
* Upon returning to the Gryffindor commons, McGonagall tells the students to be wary; Harry broods on Sirius (This was edited down from the full scene, which was an abandoned sublot of Sirius invading Harry's room while they slept, having found Neville's list of passwords.)
* Sir Cadogan takes the position of the Fat Lady

DVD - Features:

1. 144 min. NTSC
2. static menu

Conceptual improvements/advancements of edit over original:

More Harry Potter!

Time needed for the edition: 4 days
persons involved: ADigitalMan

admhp3coverimandixbv4.jpg

http://fanedit.org/456/

nightstalkerpoet

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wanted to comment on this edit.

*Upon returning to the Gryffindor commons, McGonagall tells the students to be wary; Harry broods on Sirius (This was edited down from the full scene, which was an abandoned sublot of Sirius invading Harry's room while they slept, having found Neville's list of passwords.)

If I recall correctly, if you watch the movie all the way through, you will notice that this scene, though quite good, is actually in the wrong spot. It has been a little while since I've seen it, but I'm pretty sure they refer to something that happens later in the film in this scene.

Captain Khajiit

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was thinking of dredging up one of ADM's Harry Potter threads for a while, and nightstalkerpoet has saved me the trouble! (Sorry, Nightstalkerpoet, but one has to seize opportunities. :smile: )

ADM, if you do read this, thank you so much for this and all your other wonderful extended editions; the Harry Potters, Titanic and ET, to name but a few. All my family, friends and their children love them! Please do one for the next Harry Potter film when it comes out.

P.S. I love the muggle-magic message at the beginning of the HP edits. It's a nice little touch and fits beautifully with the films! :)

nightstalkerpoet

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Now you got me all looking bad with criticism and such :p

However, I too greatly appreciate the extended editions, especially preferring your versions of Chamber of Secrets and Order of the Phoenix to the theatrical.

SethRex

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm wondering myself when Adigitalman is going to work his magic on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I have all his EE's for them, and would love the EE for Year 6 as well. He does such great EEs.

Not Daniel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SethRex said:
I'm wondering myself when Adigitalman is going to work his magic on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I have all his EE's for them, and would love the EE for Year 6 as well. He does such great EEs.

Agreed - Half-Blood Prince will be most welcome! :)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank to Dethryl the DVD is up on Mediafire. DLC submitted to Info.

Ducktailjiver

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd really love to see this edit but am new here and need a little 'help'.

TIA

Ducktailjiver

Top Bottom