• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

ThrowgnCpr's custom covers

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've got a few I've been meaning to post. I'll start off with a couple combo covers I made recently.

Hellboy I & II (DOWNLOAD HERE):
Hellboy_ThrowgnCpr.jpg

Karate Kid all 4 movies (DOWNLOAD HERE):
KarateKid_ThrowgnCpr.jpg

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
love the hellboy cover...great work.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great cover!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A cover for the theatrical version of The Last of The Mohicans. I wanted something different than all the other cover arts for this movie (which all feature the same poster)

Last of the Mohicans - theatrical version (DOWNLOAD HERE)
LotMtvThrowgnCpr3D.jpg

And a 6 disc combo cover to hold all the the discs for the 3 seasons of Redwall

Redwall - The Complete Series (DOWNLOAD HERE)
RedwallThrowgnCpr3D.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
another combo cover. you may be wondering why the hell I would make this cover? Well, I dont want the stupid discs taking up more than one slot on my shelf!!! :lol:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 1 & 2 combo cover (DOWNLOAD HERE)
SotTPthrowgncpr3D.jpg

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hehe, and now a combo cover slightly less embarrassing to put on your shelf than Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants ;) Here is a 6-Disc cover to hold your Watchmen collection: Theatrical Cut (1-disc), Director's Cut (2-discs), Tales of the Black Freighter & Under the Hood (1-disc), and The Complete Motion Comic (2-discs).

Watchmen - Complete Collection (DOWNLOAD HERE)
WatchmenALL_ThrowgnCpr_3D.jpg

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
great cover throw any chance of a nomal size case please?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
great cover throw any chance of a nomal size case please?

thanks, sure, I can do a standard amaray width version. do you actually have 6-disc cases that thin? I know they are available, but I dont think they are very easy to find.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks...yes i have a batch of 6 disc cases,but you are right they are hard to get hold of....cheap ones anyway.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wow that watchmen case is pretty snazzy throw, are they releasing the theatrical cut to DVD or is it included with the wham bang gee-whiz edition that is probably on the horizon?
I will be buying the BluRay so I havent been following the DVD releases of this one.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
interesting, guess I'll have to grab both :p I hate being a collector, always gotta have it all :)

veggieguy12

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any chance for re-ups of the "Watchmen" covers? And the "Last of the Mohicans"? They're all pretty awesome. (And they make the "Black Freighter" DVD worth keeping, in my opinion...)
Am I asking too much?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
no problem, I'll try to update all the links today. glad you like them :)

Top Bottom