If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

ThrowgnCpr's custom covers
great cover throw any chance of a nomal size case please?
AvP Wrote:great cover throw any chance of a nomal size case please?

thanks, sure, I can do a standard amaray width version. do you actually have 6-disc cases that thin? I know they are available, but I dont think they are very easy to find.
thanks...yes i have a batch of 6 disc cases,but you are right they are hard to get hold of....cheap ones anyway.
ok, here it is: a 6-disc standard amaray width spine of the same cover (DOWNLOAD HERE):
[Image: WCHMNcomboThrowgnCpr_amaray3D.jpg]
wow that watchmen case is pretty snazzy throw, are they releasing the theatrical cut to DVD or is it included with the wham bang gee-whiz edition that is probably on the horizon?
I will be buying the BluRay so I havent been following the DVD releases of this one.
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
thanks elbarto1!! The theatrical cut is indeed getting a separate release.

Theatrical cut: 1 disc FE AMAZON LINK
Director's Cut: 2 discs FE AMAZON LINK

and of course, the others in my cover are also available:

Tales of the Black Freighter and Under the Hood: 1 disc FE AMAZON LINK
Complete Motion Comic: 2 discs FE AMAZON LINK
interesting, guess I'll have to grab both Tongue I hate being a collector, always gotta have it all Smile
Completed ---------------------
Die Hard 2: Terror Storm
Klone (Space Consecution)
True Lies: Straight Faced Edition
Up In The Air: Extended Edition

[Image: https://images.fanedit.org/images/FE%3C3...nature.png]
Any chance for re-ups of the "Watchmen" covers? And the "Last of the Mohicans"? They're all pretty awesome. (And they make the "Black Freighter" DVD worth keeping, in my opinion...)
Am I asking too much?
no problem, I'll try to update all the links today. glad you like them Smile
updated links.