• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Deathlok:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Deathlok:

There isn't a whole lot to say about this edit. Deathlok follows what DSM2337 set out to do with his previous edits "The Clairvoyant" and "Centipede". It combines several episodes of the show into a single movie narrative that is thrilling and entertaining. I didn't notice any problems with the visual edits though a few minor audio ones, though I can't really fault DSM too terribly. When editing a television show you have to work with where commercial breaks are, not the easiest of tasks. Speaking television, that also brings up the issue of pacing. Again, no fault of the editor, the pacing feels rushed at times due to the limitation of a 40 min. episode of a television show. It didn't hurt my enjoyment at all, just something to mention.

If you've enjoyed DSM's previous edits you can't go wrong with this one. It's definitely worth a watch!

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-deathlok/discussions/9571/

Back
Top Bottom