• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Clairvoyant:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: The Clairvoyant:

DSM2337's second installment of his TV to Movie effort of Agents of SHIELD delivers a quite entertaining; very lean experience that does aways with a lot of the superfluous footage that plagues the TV show.

The main plot is intact, nothing felt missing and while at times the jumps between scenes feel somewhat sudden this edit manages a very linear narrative.

Video quality is quite excellent, and the editing is also almost perfect; with just the caveat I mentioned above.

Audio sounds crisp and there are no sudden variations in volume, something that I found jarring on the first installment. Unfortunately the edit offers yet another 2.0 AAC encoded track, so my usual A/V quality points are deducted.

I have the next installment already on my to watch list and I hope it improves even more on what has been accomplished so far.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-the-clairvoyant/discussions/9569/

Top Bottom