If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The Last Movie(s) You Watched... (quick one or two sentence reviews)
than AOTC? Yeah, it probably is. Big Grin
(12-19-2017, 05:07 PM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: than AOTC? Yeah, it probably is. Big Grin

The intent I kinda-sorta like. But execution-wise, I agree of course. At least the character development of Han/Chewie etc. wasn’t shit in the Holiday Special.

But I don’t agree about RotS.
I no longer have the energy to argue about RotS. I still find it a crap movie, from all aspects. We'll have to just agree to disagree.

But yeah, that bromance in the SWHS is pretty great Wink
(12-19-2017, 05:30 PM)ThrowgnCpr Wrote: I no longer have the energy to argue about RotS. I still find it a crap movie, from all aspects. We'll have to just agree to disagree.

But yeah, that bromance in the SWHS is pretty great Wink

Completely agreed, I don't want to beat a dead horse either.
Last movie: Lost City of Z (I’ve avtually got about a half hour to go).  I like it. 

Ranking SW movies:

Empire
SW
Rogue One (Digmodification’s edit)
RotJ
TLJ
TFA
RotS
TPM

AotC
Last movie: The Last Jedi (in fact, I'm about to see it again later this morning...)

Ranking SW movies: (NB: Based on nostalgia, enjoyment and general Star-Wars-y-ness)

A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
Rogue One
The Last Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
The Force Awakens
The Phantom Menace
The Clone Wars
Attack of the Clones
It's not the years, it's the mileage.
I'm writing a book! Check out my progress at Good Morning, Page
(12-20-2017, 08:11 AM)Masirimso17 Wrote: Completely agreed, I don't want to beat a dead horse either.

you mean laser sword a dead horse?

[Image: article-1342637040825-141b633d000005dc-6...36x334.jpg]
^ Hahahahahaha
Mindhorn - Washed-up 80s TV actor (who spectacularly burned all his bridges) has to return and play the Bionic-Man-style character in real life. Some parts feel like they played it too safe and predictable but some parts go to very dark and crazy-fun places that I never expected. A mixed bag but a bag well worth taking a look into. (New to Amazon Prime).

[Image: DifficultGreenHagfish-size_restricted.gif]

(btw... There is a little joke during the death scene of a particular character that is one of the darkest and funniest things I've seen all year. Worth the ticket price alone)
(12-20-2017, 07:32 PM)TM2YC Wrote: Mindhorn

This has been on my to watch list for a while. Glad it's now on amazon. My brother watched it the other day and his verdict was pretty similar.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)