• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

October FEOTM is Here

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is the discussion thread for October FEOTM is Here. Post away!

Another month and so begins a new poll for Favorite Edit of the Month, this time for October 2017! This time we have six stellar edits for your consideration. Your nominees are:

Pennywise: The Losers Club & It Returns by Maniac
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D: Deathlok by DSM2337
Ash vs The Necronomicon by Maniac
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited by Andreas
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2: Pruned Edition by rb
Man of Steel: A Symbol of Hope by TM2YC

You have until the end of the month, so cast your ballets and may the favorite edit win!

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
good luck to everyone who has been entered in this months fanedit of the month poll

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Once again... a reminder to everyone that you should not vote for your own edit in FEOTM. Thanks. I suspect the person who did, has been around long enough to know this already. 1 vote removed.

Masirimso17

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What a month of potentially fantastic fan edits... I gotta catch up.

EDIT: I said potentially just because I haven’t seen them yet.

Nerdman3000

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This is a really tough one for me, it's a choice between either [font=Raleway, sans-serif]Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Revisited by Andreas or [size=small][font=Raleway, sans-serif]Man of Steel: A Symbol of Hope by TM2YC and I can't seem decide which one to chose to vote for. They are both fantastic fanedits and those are just the two from this month that I've managed to see so far! [/font][/font][/size]

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's great to see so many people voting this month!

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
October has ended, so I think we can conclude that TM2YC is the winner with his edit, Man of Steel: A Symbol of Hope?  :) 

So, congrats, @"TM2YC". :p

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks to everybody who voted this month (seems like we have more participation than we used to?) but I wanted @"rb" 's GOTG edit to win ;) . One of my FEOTY for sure.

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
congrats, takeme2yourkryptoniancinema!

DSM2337

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Congratulations TM2YC. Stomping victory.

Top Bottom