• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Star Wars: Episode II - The Approaching Storm:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Wars: Episode II - The Approaching Storm:

It's been a couple of years since I saw this fanedit. I won't see it again anytime soon but I still remember it quite well. Here's a pros/cons list I made for myself after I saw it:

+ Good image quality
+ Better Obi Wan - Anakin dialogue
+ Yoda more serious
+ Droid Factory scene cut
+ Younglings were cut

+- Padme family scene
+- Obi Wan humor scaled down

- No Yoda lightsaber fight
- Anakin telling Padme that he the Tusken Raiders

---------------

I did enjoy the fanedit quite a lot. I always kinda liked the Yoda VS Dooku lightsaber duel but I understand perfectly why it was cut out. Unfortunately HAL 9000 took out one of my favorite moments of the movie too, and that's the one when Anakin tells Padme about killing the Tusken Raiders. I always felt it's a very nice portration of Anakin starting to shift to the Dark Side.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/star-wars-episode-ii-the-approaching-storm/discussions/9538/

Top Bottom